Currently she is working as a clinical practitioner in a private setting at Psy Noord Psychotherapie in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) and at Consultórios Médicos da Quinta das Lágrimas in Coimbra (Portugal).
Her clinical practice focuses in the following areas: Health Counseling, Psycho-Educational Intervention for Patients and Families, Facilitation of Mutual Aid Groups, Awareness and Promotion of Therapeutic Adherence in Children, Intervention Project Management, Vocational Counseling and Social-Occupational Integration Support.
- Effective Member of the Order of Portuguese Psychologists, OPP (nº 21873)
- Member of the Nederlandse Instituut voor Psychologen, NIP (nº 227254)
- Clinical experience with patients with Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and family members at the Hospital Militar de Coimbra
- Clinical experience with elderly patients at Santa Casa de Misericórdia de Coimbra
- Master in Clinical Psychology, sub-area of specialization Psychopathology and Dynamic Psychotherapies, by the Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences of the University of Coimbra
- Postgraduate in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Complementary Training in Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction and Third Generation
- Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapies
- Complementary Training in Compassion-Focused Therapy
- Complementary training in Group Psychotherapies and Psychodrama
- Complementary training in Neuropsychological Assessment
- Master in Clinical Psychology by the Vrije universiteit of Amsterdam (The Netherlands).
- Clinical experience at Trubendorffer in the Hague (The Netherlands).
- ERASMUS exchange programme at the University of Bologne (Italy).
- Bachelor Psychological Sciences at the University of Coimbra (Portugal).
- Participation in several congresses, conferences and workshops.